Tuesday 19 July 2011

Its been a while...

      I haven't written a blog for ages. I think I have been waiting for something exciting to write. I haven't come up with anything so I figured I would write the usual crap I spout out in a vain attempt to get it out of my body like a bizarre exorcism!.To say that I had low expectations for 2011 about 2 months into it would be an understatement. It's been a weird year so far but I won't go into details. I'm a firm believer that life in general is cool, it's just there are outside forces that tend to f**k with your inner calm. Wow I just censored myself there with asterisks. That would be for all the little cherubs that haven't grasped the art of swearing yet (I'm sure there must be one or two of them out there!)  


     I'm gonna use this as a sounding board. If I see something of any interest (or none at all in some cases) I'm gonna type it out. I'll even share the secrets of how I achieved the body shape I have now (a clue would be alcohol and processed foods!).  Ah the days when I gained no weight despite a crazy lifestyle are sadly done. A boy of no more that 10 years old ran past me at 8 o'clock this morning carrying his breakfast - a bag of crisps (or potato chips as my overseas friends would call them). I swore under my breath partly due to the poor kid having no proper guidance but mainly through jealousy. I remembered when I could run (and eat delicious food that could clog an Elephants heart!) 


     Not smoking should make me even more grouchy and angry with the world. That should be fun!!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Three Cheers for a blog post! and three more for not smoking!

    ReplyDelete