Monday 15 February 2010

Never enough time or money

They say that money is the route of all evil. I tend to agree. They also say that money can't buy you happiness. I assume that the person who said that had far too much money and no loving!. Sounds like I'm contradicting myself a bit but both scenarios do apply. I'm of the opinion that if we were all still bartering in livestock and other growable items we would all be happier. I hate banks. That is a statement that isn't going to cause to much of an argument I would imagine. Then again I hate any corporation that is willing to drop people in the crap and not be held accountable for it. One of my main goals in life is to find a bank that doesn't want to bend me over a table a do me like I'm a cheap whore on "screw a cheap whore day". It would be nice don't you think. I'm sick and tired of all the bullshit sentiment that the adverts on TV would have us believe. "It's for the future" and "we are there for you" leave a funny taste in my mouth. What happened to the days when you could trust the word of a group or corporation? Sometimes we feel like we can leave our trust in others to do what they feel is right for the preservation of our needs and wants. Every day my faith in these organizations is being chipped at. Oh, by the way, if you ever think the government is going to do anything about fuel prices or home electric/gas prices then think again. Doing nothing might just fall into the hands of their ecological targets and policies. If you think I am pissed off about something then you are right. I also hope everyone had a great valentines day. I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment